Thursday, May 24, 2007

nothing at all

Today was still filled with boredom the lady I work with left at 1:30 I dunno why that doesn’t seem fair am leaving in 20 min. at 4 that means 2:30 hours later.
Anyways a dr. came today he looked at the journals we have hated em and left but he was wearing the best perfume . I was even tempted to ask him about it’s name but didn’t want him to misunderstand me.
He was so cute I looked at his hands and they were free of rings. That means he’s up for grabs. *A giggle.*
I don’t even know his name.
Nothing new at all I might post a pic for my desk soon.
Why?
Because I can
LOL
P.s that' s yesterday's post
it was called I didn't post yesterday again. but it went in a wrong place so had to delete it and here it is yesterday
I am wondering is this becomin some kind of a habit to post every other day? i don't know maybe! Anyways nuttin new at all The big boss stopped by yesterday and had ppl with him they stayed for awhile then left. I over heard the lady i work with say that she needs 10 grands to pay for the renovations she's doin in her place. that's why she need the friggen salary. can you believe it up till now we didn't get paid. am starting to believe that when am gonna get paid it will be alot of money. Just because it's gona be at least 4 month. anyways bye

No comments: