Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Did I post Yesterday

i don't actually remeber whether i posted yesterday or not. funny!
anyways nothing much happened yesterday they bought me a desk which is gr8 but the catch is that my computer on that desk doesn't have an internet access which honestly sucks.
anyways there is somethin goin on about an email and the lady i work with but i don't actually understand what exactly is going on. no body is tellin and i aint askin
so i'll just have to wait and see.
those IT guys really sucks. there was one guy that i liked though and i discovered he wasn't even workin here
anyways there nothin more to say so here what'll do i'll just leave now maybe i'll comeback later today
who knows

here i am again 4 hours later it's now4 i posted at 12
lots of things changed
1 there was a seminar about obesity i went there i understood nothing cause it was a scientific shit
2 guess were am postin this from
MY OWN FUCKING DESK
yeah that's right am so happy i feel so like working now
this is how i envisioned my self couple of years back when they talk about work
me on a desk in an electronic library on my own desk with my own computer with it's own DSL net connection am almost afraid to jinx it.
bye

No comments: