Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Design a card

today i had stuff to do not much but never the less stuff!!
Tomorrow people are supposed to come and ask to be members in the library
Hurray!!!
but since they technically gonna be the first people to do load of stuff.
1 have some kind of application for them to fill check we have that
2 give them a receipt for the money they pay (didn't have that and i have to go up and ask the financial guy to create one)
3 have a some kind of a card (told Dr. A he said tell them it'll be ready in 2 weeks)

I really hope that means that starting from tomorrow people will start to come.
o and Dr. F asked me to design a card then dr asraf told me he'll do it i really hope he does.
what irritates me the most that Madame M didn't come today and that mean that i did all that shit on my own. and talked to all thoes ppl on my own (I am very shy and doing this seemed like a burden on my shoulders). plus i'll have to brief her on all that tomorrow and she won't probably like what i have to say.
i over heard Dr. A saying that the check for our salaries keep bouncing that's just bad
:( i hope the give us money soon cause i really do need money

No comments: