Sunday, May 6, 2007

Here we go again

Another Sunday another weeek here at SMC talk about bordom but i don't know if it's me or the time seems to run smother and faster maybe just the fact that i come now at 9:30 not 9:00 but still it's more than 30 min i think maybe i just gotten used to the place or it's just a faze and then boredom will come and hit me stronger than before. anywayz notting new Dr. H the big boss came on Thursday asked me to call someone then answer him by email he even gave me his card and i could see my boss green with envy i tried to make her a part of this but she is just soo over her head when it comes to computers that i can't help her. SORRY M anyways all good till now i hope. i just spent 25 min talking on my cell a dear friend of mine her name is heba happy to catch up with her.
nothing new so i'll go

No comments: