Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mum am on TV

They said that the tv is coming to day and they cleaned the library
but it didn't. at least until now am gonna be leavin in like 5 min.
no events today just that i found out that the one who died is Madam M's niece husband. is that called nephew-in-law dunno
and i was totally bashing the poor lady saying that she's milkin it. i owe her an apology
i bought stuff from oriflame today i generally don't use it but this girl called sheren wanted me to and to be honest i thought that the best way to make people your friends is by givin them money and since i can't give her money then by makin her gain money
it will cost me about 70 $ but it's cool they creams so i'll use em i never have enough of those.
LOL
Nothing much happened today but at least it's over i don't know if the days are getting shorter or am i more adjuest to this or is it just a time and then next week i'll be as bored or maybe more so .
LOL
dunno and don't care .. the only thing i care about today is that today is thursday that means the week end is here.
O yeah i almost forgot 2 events
1 nervana came today (girl i got to know the first couple of days of me workin here sometimes she comes in the early morning to say hi)
2 Madam M came to me and she was like "i talked to Dr H and you don't have to come tomorrow' all they gonna do is talk and it's nothing for you. and i was like thank you
but in my head i was totally WTF
nobody told me that i should've been obligated to come tomorrow so therefore i wasn't comin tomorrow
so although am thankful to her i am not that grateful cause i didn't feel the panic that comes with the idea of me comin to work and do nothin in my day off .
still didn't get our payin yet
I wonder when that will be soon i hope cause i need my dough

No comments: