Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Long time no see


been a while
i've been busy at last
me and my big mouth i know now that i should shut the f*** up more often i've been braggin with my new desk and my new computer my DSL connection.
well they are gone *sniff* the computer and the dsl connectinon and the LCD monitor gone nomore nada fineto *sniff, sniff*
well they promised my with a new one but they didn't bring it yet. the took it yesterday first thing in the morning and now am missing it *whiping tear*
well all will be good i hope
also happened yesterday that the IT engeneer (the library's IT eng.) his boss ate his head off because he didn't finish his work and he gone home the eng. claims it's not his fault it's the IP's fault but the boss just kept yelling and callin him a slacker. the most embarresing thing is that this happened right here in the library. i didn't want to be witness to this but i was. if i was in his shoes i would've cried my head off but i guess guys aren't allowed to cry.
well anyways that's it for to day.
o the first lady might come tomorrow or the day after i really hope they give us the day off *sigh*
bye 4 now

No comments: