Monday, June 18, 2007

am here again

haven't blogged in a while nothing new happened to report anyways.
boredom is takin over my mind and life at work. i feel hot all the time cause am not using the AC because i have a stupid cold. I know we are in summer but it seems that this cold isn't aware of that important fact. been coughing and blowing my nose all day long.
i wanna leave since it's 4:23 but the boss is still here and i dunno if it's wrong to leave or not.
i turned off all computers in order to leave. then turned this one on again cause i chickened out. don't wanna get caught doin the wrong thing.
today while i was goin to pray the boss was just arrivin and he saw me leavin hope he understood i was prayin cause if not :((
anyways nothin else.
o and my computer is still with no internet connection and that means that i still wont be usin it
for a while :'''(
the IT engenieer said something about a switch. and i'll be damned if i understand what he means all i care about is that i want my computer to be online i wanna sit on my desk and use the computer again :((
nothin more but it's still 4:27 and i wanna leave sooo bad.
i think i will i mean what's the worse that could happen?
oo they would fire me and if they did that i think I'd die noo waay i want that job. i have to hold on to it for the rest of my life or as long as i can so if that means sittin an extra 30 min here then i should do that.
i know! I'll read my book the one i brought with me today I'll do that for a while and i might even convince my self to leave in 15 min not 30 who knows anything possible.
so that's it for today.
bye

No comments: