Thursday, June 7, 2007

The call

today i had a phone call from HebaB. i dreaded that phone call.ever since the day got paid. heba is the one who fixed me here. ever since i got that job (she was the one who was supposed to work here) she had always said that when i got paid i should give her the first month in a closed envelope. i never quit understood if she was kidding or talking serious I mean she doesn't really need the money plus she thought that I'd get 2000 pounds a month (as if) but anyways now she knew i got paid and she gave me a call i didn't answer her at first i went to pray and when i came back i gave her a missed call. she called we talked she asked about her present and then asked me to give her my next month payment (i really dunno what to do but I'll pretend that this was a joke i intended to get her a gift anyways so I'll do that and we'll get over with it).
nothin else happened at work. left yesterday early 3:30 nobody was here and Madame M left at 2.
i over slept today and that resulted that i came here really late i came at 10:30. i was so pissed. not like anybody seems to care but whatever.
still don't have my computer yet :((

No comments: