Tuesday, June 12, 2007

another user

ok today we got another user. he is sitting right infront of me LOL. but nothing else happened at all it's one of those very slow days. i think i understand the technique here , it's a very busy day (or 2 ) and then couple of very slow and slow days or more then just couple. then again and again. I understand it's normal but my only problem now is that i don't know if there is a pattern of is it random?
Maybe the next days and weeks will teach me more.
and there word around here is that they want to make some kind of uniform . although if they do that will solve one huge problem . i wont have to torture myself everyday with the eternal question , what am i gonna wear tomorrow? , but that also means that my cool normal clothes i will not be able to wear them alot except when i go out and that doesn't happen alot now :((

No comments: