Thursday, July 26, 2007

A week Off!!

on tuesday i asked Madam M about vactions (wanna take a week off to go to kirar with my family and they gurlz) she told me to ask madam H which i did who told me to write a request which i did. yesterday madam M signed it. and i gave it to Madam H who told me that everything is in order.
bottom line is that inshallah i aint comin to work in Sunday. yaaay!!
a whole week offf. wow am so excited and am wondering what madam M would do without me. not like i give a damn.
LOL
nothing happened today except i brought the paper that they told me to bring before my week off. apperently they are gettin ready to sign contract with all of us. WOW it's supposed to be amazin
but am kinda worried that my salary will go down ?? that would be soo stupid. so i really hope not. altough i wouldn't be surprised.
so that's it for now.

No comments: