Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Holiday !?!

hadn't posted any damn thing in along time. i've been very busy being sleepy. am sleepy all the time at work now. cause i don't get enough sleep at home. am not complaining (or maybe i am, god knows i loove to do that) but am really gettin tired of being tired. wakin up at the morning is a battle i keep winning barly. i am very close of losin it every single day and i dread the day that i will just do that.
I need a holiday next week, that's a fact but am worried if I'd be able to tell my boss madam M or not? couple of days back she took a holiday she talked to Dr. A who talked to Dr. H and she got a one day holiday. I wonder if they would give me one? am hoping against hope that they will.
I intend to talk to her today and see what she might say about that but am worried she'd be like go talk to Dr. A he knows better or worst what if she told me am only entitled to a one day holiday or not at all?
i dunno am prayin that whatever happens it shall happen smoothly. and am also prayin for a holiday just 5 days i'd be thankful if they like gave me 3 or 4
if they gave me 5 i don't know what would i do.
but if they didn't give me any i'd really hate the jerks.
well am wishin for luck on that thing.
nothin else happenin here except madam M is sufferin from cold and i turn of the AC that's near her. that's a little mean from me i should turn em all off. but am too hot to do that.
I have a computer that's not workin i'll cal the IT guyz if i found the energy to.
am goin to the bathroom now to wash my face and try to get some sleep. LOL i've been doing this for a while now :(

No comments: