Monday, July 9, 2007

It's been forever (technically just a week)

it's really been a long time since i blogged the main reason is you can only write so much of am bored, nothin happened today and i feel boredom. if you know what i mean.
but i really missed me bloggin . so I'll try to fill you in on all the excitin new details. nothin at all happened today and am bored. I just came 15 min. ago but never the less am still bored, tired and sleepy.
yesterday 2 computers weren't workin today they are 3. i was supposed to call the IT guys since last week but i just don't feel like it. well apparently I'll have to do it today or one by one the computers will stop workin.
last week i discovered that Dr H is out of town. he was in Paris and then he went to Tunisia he'll be back july 14 so that gives me like 4 days to ask for a holiday. am thinkin of askin for a day off on Wednesday but then again am thinkin I'll wait till they go to kirar.
well i don't know yet what I'll do but i do know that i do really need a couple of days off before i really explode :(
today i feel down, exausted and sleepy. I just counted the days and am suppose to finish that shit i do after work next saturday that we'll be 21 and that's good coz i wanted a chance before they go to kirar.
that's it for now.

No comments: