Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ahmed Fahmy 2

so yesterday was a very busy day, Dr H (the big boss) had somefriends over and he was goin to give them the grand tour and of course the library is a very important part of he tour so I had to turn on the computers and get ready for him, while i was doin so, that crazy dude ahmed fahmy came in, of corse after last time i had a decission that i am goin to be rude to him, so the second he came in i just glanced at him and said "I am very busy right now, so you can just sit at a PC " he was so puzzled and thrown that i had actually to repeat that one more time, LOL.
anywayz for around 15 min i totally ignored him and continued what i was doing (which was opening all the 21 PC on 3 spesific pages), after that he told me he needs to write an email and could i write it for him, it's actually a part of my job so i had to do it, but i told him give me 5 minutes and then i went to see the IT guy about a problem we have in the computers, and then I came back i wrote the email but i kept my eyes on the monitor didn't look at him no matter how long he talked and i never actually answered him, hardly laughed at his jokes, after writing the email (in like 5 minutes) I was leaving so he asked me can i teach him how to use the computer, i told him that i didn't have the time today, and then left i walked to my mobile and pretended i am gonna make a call, surprising he followed me and asked me if i was upset with him, i smirked and told him no, then he started tellin me that he wants to work in the SMC and how he met Dr. MM and that he wants to know if I knew someone who can "pressure " her so she would except him here, i said i didn't, as if i would ever tell him, anywayz that's my it, hopefully he wont come here again, cause if he did Not only i would be COLD i'd be rude too, hopefully he got the message.

7 comments:

Mohammad said...

well, do u meet many of those guys? I'd start hating my job if I were u! and congrats about the kilos from the last post :) hope they never come again

Crystal Lobna said...

actually I don't meet many weird/crazy guys, i've been workin there over a year and this is my first crazzzzy guy i meet. but i have to admit that i meet different type of ppl that i wouldn't have meet haven't i been workin over there.

thanx, and am honestly prayin that those nasty 10 don't ever come back again

Z_Diva said...

good u gave him the long face, really hope he's not a serial killer or spmething - seems like i have thing for those seria;l killer guys :D-

as for questioning stephen king, already ;u movies based on his books, and just bought a new book for him fotoday, it's called "skeleton crew" i yhink it's a bunch of short story, didn explore it yet, busy withthe trashy romance i have with me :D

sorry twlt 3liky
bas asl bnam 3la nfsy 5ales
yalla slaka

Z_Diva said...

wade7 iny knt nayma already lma ktbt my comment
asln mesh fahma noso !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal Lobna said...

yeah you were sleepy, but i got what you said (at least most of it)
LOL
and when you read what you got for stephen king tell me what you think,
Plus gurl there aint nuttin wrong with trashy romantic novels LOL,

Z_Diva said...

as we are all not in writin mood, just stopped to say hi, and see how things goin on wiz u dudette :)

Crystal Lobna said...

Nothing new ya diva, bas i notice than there is hardly anyone in writing mood :( , what about u anything new?