Tuesday, June 3, 2008

is it WOW3?

yeah it just might be my third post about my and my boss Dr.H.
today i came about 9:30 am and found out that he's already here, i hurried to the library turned on every computer and mine and while i was opening the internet explorer on the first one he came in, he and Dr. A and qu. then he asked about certain things in the WHO then asked me to follow him to his office and i stayed in his office for like 10 or 20 min.
then he started asking me about the journals we subscibed at and the WHO stuff. and he asked about a certain list then i told him it's with Madame M, he then asked about her when i told him she wasn't here yet he didn't like it he kept repeating that it seems that she doesn't wanna be her anymore (of course a clear sign that they won't renew her contract next year) then he sent me some stuff on the email and told me that i have to start knowing everything.
i need to pause just a minute i don't wish for Madame M to get fired although am not her greatest fan (don't think anyone is) but i don't wish her harm, don't get me wrong I've always said that when she dies i'll bring ma friend Noga to work in her place, but that's another matter i mean she's already a zillion years old and she'll die eventually. i don't want to have the slightest hand in her leaving . plus to be honset it was hardly ten so it wasn't that late(she usually come on 11:30 ) we start at 9 but everyone comes at 9:30.
upausing and going back to what happened
then i stayed in his office for a while and every few minutes he'd say the same thing about Madame M.
after that i came back to the library and waited for a while then she came , i was still guilty from what i felt like my fault so the minute she came i tried to look worried (which wasn't that hard cause i already felt guilty) she asked me if he asked about her and for the first time she wasn't that worried I told her he did and that he wanted stuff from her, she didn't seem concerned and went to her desk.
the email dr H sent me did reach me so i told his secretary N that and gave her my email again and asked her not to forget to give it to him and then just kinda zoned out. at 2pm Madame M asked me if dr. H is sending me an email then she asked what was in the email? i told her and she in the mid of my sentence she seemed like she lost interest.
then at 3 she left , i mean that woman should pay more attention to her work
anyways that's what happened today nothing, and the email is still not here
that's it for now

3 comments:

Z_Diva said...

go bring Noga girl, this woman is even more irresponsible than me :D

donn feel guilty she had it comin :)

Crystal Lobna said...

I know she did but can't help the little guilt, but anywayz am hopin that as soon as she take off i'll be able to plant Noga in her place, yaaaaaa rab

Z_Diva said...

loooool

evil schemes :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

la rbna y3ml elly feh el5er, cause maybe ur friend is gonna take the job more serious and useful for the place :)