Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Good Morning Madam M

today was just like any usual day in my boring SMC life, I came early cause i figured probably Mr h the boss will be there early.
the day kinda flew Dr Ha Came and asked me to do some work for her which i and in my way to give it to her N, Dr H the boss’s secretary, called me over, she was on the phone so I had to wait till I find out what does she wants , while am hanging around in her office Madame M came and saw me so she asked me what am doing here (like it’s any of her business) so I told her am not sure, then 10 minutes later N gave me a letter that I have typed it earlier to Dr. A so when Madame M realized that she went on telling me that I should run anything by her and when I told her that I told her before that I told her I typed this letter, she told me that I should ‘ve told her that I already did, (I have to admit that 1 of my many flaws is when I feel am under attack I get defensive it’s like I don’t want ppl so say I did anything wrong) so we went for a couple minutes in a you should told me to I already did routine and then I went back to my desk she told me that anything I should do am supposed to tell her which I still wont “always ” do like yesterday Dr. H the boss sent me an email and told me to send it to a certain ppl, I won’t tell her for 2 reasons 1- Dr. H asked them from me not her 2- because when I first worked at the SMC Dr. H the boss asked me to send him an email and gave me an email and everything , I was new and I didn’t want her to feel threatened so I told her everything, then she told me not to worry cause she’d send him the email, wanna guess what happened , yeah absolutely right she didn’t and Dr. H got the impression than am not competent so am sorry Madame M won’t let you do that again to me, he already think that you are not good enough you’re over 60 you already retired and apparently this job is not that important for you am 25 this is the job of my dream I won’t let you ruin it for me , thank you very much,

Plus it’s not like she run everything by me.

Hopefully this situation will be resolved soon with no real problems (at least not for me LOL)

Anywayz before Dr. H the boss left he summoned me in his office and asked me if I sent the emails I told him I did and he was very pleased, gr8 work Lobna

Ps I started this post at work but finished it at home cause a friend was waitin for me at the street so I couldn’t keep her waitin any longer

That’s it for now

1 comment:

Z_Diva said...

loooooooooooooool

how dare she not run things by you :D

i donn like that madame.M, seems she's one of those who likes to have all the credit to them self, i might be wrong, but just felt so.

wish u all the success in ur dream job, and away from evil peeps, who doesn't like to see others make it