Thursday, August 13, 2009

A pattern or a Practical Joke??

Hey I know I’ve been missing for so long, but I’ve been busy. Trying to work.
Everything isn’t working the way I thought it would be but it’s all good. Lets see my last post was on may and it was about me thinking I won’t stay at my job for long and that Dr. H the big boss was whipping my behind.
Well, he stopped that , he have been asking me to go to his office for the last 2 weeks for all sort of things, but I still worry when I get called to his office. Thank god Ramadan is comin and I won’t have to see him no more :D.
Also they made us all take the ICDL , they brought an instructer and he have us the 7 modules, needless to say I passed the 7 from the first time and I’ve also helped most of the people here.
On a totally different note, I think am starting to lose my mind, or the guyz with me at work are.
Yesterday a guy that work at the accountant department said something and it made me think about a weird pattern that has been going on for a couple of month, (or at least I think there is a pattern maybe am seeing things that arent’ really there)
Ok first off that guy from accountant said. “marry me, Lobna” am not kidding but he was . At least that what it was supposed to be. He’s married, so I was telling him that he’s an awful husband and that his wife would be entered to heaven just because she was married to him, so he said “you marry me, Lobna!” when I answered no thanks he said I wanted you to go to heaven. Now that I am writing it, it does sound like an innocent joke. But maybe it was the way he said, or maybe am reading too much into this and simply seeing things that aren’t there.
Not to mention this other really weird annoying guy, that I was helping study for the ICDL. He had to come here every single day and won’t leave and then acted like we are friends. He once was talking about his ex-fiance and then he was so like, I bet you are jealous of her. I didn’t exactly get what he meant so I was like what??. He just said nothing. I had to kick him out couple of times till he stopped coming everyday. He just comes every couple of days and tell me he’s mad at me cause I don’t check on him at all (mesh bas2al 3alleh) I keep telling him that I would never do that and he keep saying it every time.
Then there is N and the IT guys. only 2 IT are single , 1 Muslim and 1 Christine .And unrelated events
A while back my computer had a horrible virus that infected my home computer, so after formatting my home pc I needed someone to fix the one at work, and the IT guyz ever so reliable kept ignoring my pleas for a week or 2. once I talked to the Christine guy he came along and fixed it. It took him around an hour to do so meanwhile N kept coming and telling me, what exactly is going on between you 2? (in front of him), why are sitting all that time alone? I kept telling her that he was just fixing the pc, but she kept nagging. so he left and kept coming back every 15 min or so to finish fixing it.
fast forward 2 weeks, the Muslim IT guy, was coming to check my new mobile and we kept talking for about an hour or so.
Next day N called me up at the lib. to ask me "jokingly" "what's going on between you and the IT guyz, every week I find you with talking with one of them".
I treated it the whole issue as a joke, but to tell you the truth I thought she was out of line.

what the hell is wrong with ppl I work with? am I making a big deal out of nothing, or is the whole world playing a stupid practical joke on me?

No comments: