Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update

Last week was a full of events and disasters . I have been suffering from an endless stream of Headache, because of the occupation at my Library. Yesterday was the last day.
they've been here since Last Tuesday. They even came on Saturday, which meant that I had to come on Saturday too.
But it wasn't all bad because I had a Real Crush on one of the guys there, but with my usual luck he was engaged, but I still thought he was cute, I even snatched couple of his pictures from our photographer, of course the photographer didn't have a clue I took them.*Evil Grin*
he made me giggle like a school girl all week long , and before he leave I told him "O! you should come and visit us" (in Arabic you is used in singular is different from you in plural and I used plural) he said that they are a bit annoying when you are going inside and I told him "just tell them you are coming to the library " . he said he would come and even be a member of the library and he gave me his business card and told me if you ever needed anything from X hospital call me.
I am soo Smittin
On Sunday and Monday my lips swollen for no apparent reason, it started at Saturday night and went on till I went to sleep on Monday. I looked like I took Botox just to one side of my lips . I took Vitamin B complex tablets and the Swollen went away.
They changed my Monitor and now I have an LCD Monitor like Everyone Else . Yaaaay! and they are also added 2 Extra computers. Making the total of what I have 24 instead of 22. I want to remeber to tell Qu so when she's doing the tour she'd say 24 not 22.
Today I had another Meeting with Dr A & S and sevral other people, becaue of the project of the WHO. still have no idea what am i supposed to do, but we'll see. Qu came with a tour today while I was with Dr A & S and she said she saw me at Dr. H office, where I've been, I told her that we had some kind of project together. tried to make her understand as hard as I can. but I don't think i did a good job.
Next week Sa told me that they are having a
they are painting the windowframes with something and that material gave me headache, and I feel alittle bit hard.
That's it for the week kids. LOL

No comments: