Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am back

Hey , I am back. as usual it's been forever , and as usual nothing much happened.
 the WHO Project with Dr A and S has started to take some postive actions.  today we had a meeting with Dr H (my direct boss) , Dr A and S , Dr IA (a guy who's totally weird but origonally work with the WHO.) a gurl named Dr S. she is an Ex-EGC like me, and together we represent the young people (aka the ppl who knows anything about what's goin on in this project).
the users started to come more often to the library which is a cool thing. today a gurl came and while I was giving her my piece on what our glouriouse library offer, she asked me if I was Lobna. I smiled and said yes and silently wondered. then she said that alot of her friends told her to come to ME, and that I would help her, her literal words where,  "everyone told me to go to Ms Lobna, all my friends told me just go to Ms Lobna " and then gave a signal with her hand showing that everything is done.
I dont wanna come off like am bousting or anything . but I am :). It felt gr8 . to be recommended becuase I am good. I bet alot of people go through that everysingle day. personally some people did told me that a friend recommended me. but when she said EVERYONE . I was Happy.
the fact is I am a little bit obssessive so when someone comes to the library and ask me to help him/her find somthing I take it as a personal insult if they didn't so I'd spend as many hours as necessary until I am satisfied that they found what they need.
that's it for now
I hope i'll be back soon 

1 comment:

Z_Diva said...

wow now u r a celebrity :D

so ur the super- librarian :D

just teasin duda, and good that there's some action at work :)