Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I am Back

hadn't post it in a while been busy
not workin or anything, i've been to yahoo.answers trying to reach my limit for questions everyday. it's kinda dumb but at least i have a goal for the day lol
anyway nothing new still bored on thursday a woman came and left she wanted to be a member. but left cause she had to go
you know what ? whatever
Yesterday i read on line about the Virginia Tech shooting. that's like so sad. i was so touched. last year i was kinda obbssesd with the Atlanta shooting or whatever it's called and i though that it was horrific but this shooting is worst.
My heart really goes out for the victims' family and friends.
on a smaller scale my sister was sick all day yesterday. the doctor says it appendix or something else. i am gonin home by a Taxi tomorrow cause the other car isn't workin. Just my luck
so bye for now
P.s am soo sleep deprieved

No comments: