Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rat or Mouse

Happy Ramadan,
It's my first post at Ramadan, I though I wouldn't blog at all at Ramadan Since I hardly have the time to do a thing. I come to work 10 and leave 2:30 and those are the official hours there have been days when I left at 3 and I once left at 1 and I usually come at 10:15 and 10:30 I even came at 10:45 once . so in the midst of this irregular hours I tried to read the Quran Daily, play games and check all the blogs o and worked just a little LOL.
anyways Ramadan had flown by and I wish that all year long would be Ramadan, they gave us extra month salary as a bonus last week. yaaay.
Dr. H (the big boss ) has been in Mexico since the 2nd week of Ramadan till now , they say he'll stay till after the eid :)
anywayz lets head straight to the reason of that post.
last Thursday i left at 2:45 cause i had to wait for some books to arrive, I need to point here that those books are PERSONAL belongings for Dr. H (the big boss) . it's not exactly books it's medical journals that have been bound together to look like a book , they were 21 volumes. anywayz they arrived on Thursday at 2:45. so I left them in their boxes and went home after locking the room (the library where i work).
Today I opened the door to find 2 of them ruined huge chunks of their bounding were missing. I didn't understand what went wrong so I went to the security who had the keys to the library. after some decisions they told me what you already guessed based on the title, that it was bitten by a mouse.
then I sent the word to Madame H (the nice lady at HR) , she came and had a look. the decisions was made that they would bring a device to expel the mouse.
of course a lot of people heard about the mouse and came to watch and that guy told me that it's probably a rat.
I also called DR. H personal assistance and told her what happened, she said that she will send those 2 books to be re-bound.
anywayz
I should leave now cause it's gettin late and I don't want to stay alone here.
No what really is puzzeling me is , is it a rat or is it a mouse? LOL
P.s
Today I started an Online course, wish me luck
and they gave us 2 boxes of ka7k el eid at work . LOL

7 comments:

Mohammad said...

u wish all year to be ramadan? I'm glad that not all ur wishes can be granted! i'm happy it's almost over aslan!

and they give u ka7k? I think they don't like thin employees, so take care if u're one :p

sallemeli 3al rat or mouse plz :)

Crystal Lobna said...

yeah I happen to Loove Ramadan Sooo much :)), how come you don't?
90% of the employees here are extra thin.
hugs & kisses from the rat or mouse :) LOL

Z_Diva said...

they are really pampering u there guys, extra month salary... k7k, da eh elrw2an da :D

and u should be grateful it's just one silly mouse, in my old offfice each one of us had a new mouse under the disk every day :D

Crystal Lobna said...

I know :D, isn't SMC just gr8 LOL
I can't believe you had more than one mouse in your office, didn't it like ate all your wires and stuff?

Z_Diva said...

looooooooooool
no we had 2 traps below each disk dudette

we just were annoyed with there squeekin till they die, the rats pplk used to come every few days to remove the dead bodies :D

Crystal Lobna said...

Gawd! u paint a pretty creepy pic
at least now you don't have any of this , or do you ?

Z_Diva said...

no thankfully the thing is that at the old office we were at the big companies building and the next door was the store with all the trash, that's why there were allot of rats, but now that we are in a remote villa in the middle of no where, and it's just us the interior design company, we have none of that crap thank god