Thursday, December 18, 2008

OMG! OMG!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
I am sooooo stupid I had a meeting at 11 and I forgot it, can you imagin this? My first Fricken meeting and I manage to completely forget it and remeber it 4 hours later .
Ok,
today morning Dr S, came and told me that today I had a meeting with them and a Dr. IA , about the WHO Project at 11 O'clock. but somehow the information didn't stick in my mind and it completely sliped out of my mind.
I was reminded 5 minutes ago , by Dr. IA walking into the library. he didn't say anything, and neither did I . I was too busy cussing and calling myself names.
I really wanna go home now and hide under my covers. but in the same time i wanna go to Dr. S & A . and appologize for being so Stupid.
Those people had done a lot for me and I'd hate to disappointing them.
I feel like I wanna cry now, I suck :(


Update
:) I don't suck, there was no meeting, I met them and went to appologize for not attending the meeting , but they told me there were no meeting as Dr. IA traveled to Cairo. I know he didn't , but I didn't tell them, why would I want to bother them.
Yaaay, that teaches me next time I have a meeting I should set some kind of a reminder.

on another note, 2 days ago Dr. H (the big boss) told me that i will have to come to work Saturday 27. because this really important guy is coming from WHO Cairo, and Dr. H should be here to meet him, but he won't.
now i don't want to take the wrong idea, am sure that even if Dr. H was here I would probably would have came 2, but still I couldn't help feel important when he put it like that.
Anyways, that's it for now

3 comments:

Z_Diva said...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

have i sniezed in ur face or somethin ????

but mostly they remind u when there is a meeting, they call u or send some e-mail, but still u should use stiky notes, those things really are life savers :D

Crystal Lobna said...

Madame M "borrowed" all the stiky notes before she left for good, never ordered more cause i never needed to use em, but I'll do that now.
so when are you gonna do that thingy we said we won't talk about?

Z_Diva said...

soooooooooooooooooon ;)